Last week, I noticed Savvy was writing numerous things on our calendar. I asked her what she was doing. She mentioned that it was a busy holiday month and she wanted to make sure she didn't forget any events.
As I perused her calendar items..I noticed..Nutcracker with Dad on the 13th, make hot chocolate on the 16th, last day of school on the 19th...and on December 23rd she had written
"Christmas Adam".
"Savvy, what's this "Christmas Adam" day?" I asked.
"You know how the 24th is Christmas Eve? Well, the 23rd is Christmas Adam."
As I perused her calendar items..I noticed..Nutcracker with Dad on the 13th, make hot chocolate on the 16th, last day of school on the 19th...and on December 23rd she had written
"Christmas Adam".
"Savvy, what's this "Christmas Adam" day?" I asked.
"You know how the 24th is Christmas Eve? Well, the 23rd is Christmas Adam."
4 comments:
I will be sure to note that on my calendar. Poor Adam he needs a day too ;)
Yes, I agree let's not forget Adam! That is so cute!
That Sav cracks me up. She is an equal opportunity Christmas partier!
That is pretty funny - Savvy is a cutie
Post a Comment