Sunday, April 27, 2008

The Sunday Funnies Part Deux

Yesterday, my cute cousin, Allyson, blogged about how her husband read her blog for the first time (since she's started it in 2006 - wow! - by the way). I commented on her post and mentioned how my DH wasn't much of a reader of my blog either.

Today, when I saw this cartoon today on another blog--it made me laugh out loud! I just couldn't resist posting it. So, loyal readers, this Sunday Funny (part deux) is dedicated to my dear DH (and I guess Ally's DH too--although neither one of them will probably know it).

When I started blogging last June--I would bug DH to read it all of the time...truly. He never did - until I finally told him that since he didn't read it - I could share all sorts of stuff about him. Now - he will read it weekly. Just to keep me honest, I suppose.

There have been times when DH will ask me a question and I'll respond with - "Well, didn't you read my blog? I wrote all about that yesterday."

Then he'll stare at me like "What the?" Confirming what I already know -- that he's not quite converted to the wifeblogging way yet.

I guess only time will tell...

3 comments:

Pam said...

That comic is hilarious but oh so true. I asked my DH if he liked reading my blog and he said "you never invited me"....OOPS!!! Maybe secretly I don't want him to know what I have to say so I unconsiously forgot to invite him. I always wondered why he never said anything. heehee

Anonymous said...

The comic is funny-and sort of true! How did your cookies turn out?

Jolene said...

Big Al doesn't read mine either. Sometimes I will say something about my blog and he will say "you have a blog?" and I will be incredulous and he will start laughing. He just doesn't know what he is missing.