Wednesday, April 16, 2008

What Generation Do You Belong In?

You Belong in the Silent Generation

You fit in best with people born between 1925 and 1942.
You are a person of high values and character.
Family, your country, loyalty, and hard work all important to you.
You are willing to do what's right, even when it's difficult.
I just love these blogthings surveys. So, I'm of the silent generation? Hmmm? (I'm sure there are plenty of people who wish I were...
...a little more silent)

2 comments:

Pam said...

Where are you getting your blog surveys? I want to try it out.
Are you sure you put in the correct info on this survey? I wouldn't have figured you for the silent type although you do have all the other characteristics it mentions.
I guess when we are all up in Heaven during the millenium we can find you hanging out with the oldies. Although I guess we will all look the same age at that point.

One Sassy Mama said...

Pammi - you go to http://www.blogthings.com/
and you will be set. I agree - I didn't think I'd be from the silent generation. But old ladies do have a great love for me (if I do say so myself) - Effie, My gma and her cronies, And a few cute oldies in my current ward. hehe