Last week, I was struggling with what to be for Halloween. It was really my first time as an mom where I felt like I had to do a real costume not just a thrown together joke. I mean, I was on morning carpool duty last week for heavensakes...
Of course, my kids had suggestions. Savvy thought I should just go as a Real Soccer player same as last year.
I told her it was a great idea, but that big afro wig was super itchy--and I had to wear my costume for about 6 hours.
"Oh mom, your hair is poofy enough that you wouldn't even need the wig," she answered.
1 comment:
Don't you love kids! - They are always good to keep us humble.
I do love you as the soccer player, but what exactly is Jeff? He looks great I am just not sure who he is, hair is too long to be T.W.
Post a Comment