Sunday, September 21, 2008

The Sunday Funnies

Before Sacrament meeting today, one of my friends came up to me and said, "Thurl Bailey loves you!"

"What?" I asked, wondering how he even knew who I was.

"Thurl Bailey. He loves you. He thinks you are so awesome."

"Thurl Bailey?" I questioned, trying to play it cool, in case he was around the corner.

"Not Thurl Bailey, you goof," she said. "You know, **Carol Bailey, in our ward?" (at this point she was laughing hysterically, along with everyone else within hearing distance).

Sigh.

Guess that's as close as I am going to get to
my 15 minutes of fame.

**Name has been changed to protect the innocent

4 comments:

Pam said...

I bet if Thurl Bailey knew you he would love you too. Who couldn't love a girl full of shenanigans!!!

Jolene said...

Hey, you know he is Alan's BFF - I can totally hook you up with some free CDs if you want . We have to whole collection...

Mary said...

O.K. you do know her name is not Carol, right? hehehe

Mary said...

Oops my bad - how did I miss the name change/protect the innocent disclaimer - sorry!