I'm sure my list of things I learn as a 4th grade aide will grow and grow and grow {infinity} over this next school year.
And I promise not to share each and every one of them mostly because, well--snore. But, also because I'm not sure if my loyal readers need to know how truly inept I am.
But, I have to share this one last thing.
Did you know there is no gum chewing allowed in school? Even for adults?
What a shame. I remember bad-breath-teachers--and ooh doggie did I avoid them like the plague {which explains why I almost failed Chemistry}.
It's a travesty. Truly.
How did I find this out? Well, I got CAUGHT today by one of the students.
In front of the entire class, the little darling loudly announced, "Mrs. H! You are CHEWING gum. There is no gum allowed in school!"
Awkward.
I made a big show of going to the garbage and throwing it away. Then, I thanked her for helping me--because after all--I am new to the school
{Of course, the next time I went in for a sneaky sip of DC in my little room...I popped in another piece of gum--promising myself to be a little more careful.}
So, what have you been caught doing lately?
2 comments:
Saying "hell"....oh, and keeping my shoes on at a friend's house- I was caught by her 3 yr. old. That was uncomfortable....
I was caught ... just resting.
Post a Comment