{What in the world?I am still sick..and was so sick yesterday that I neglected to post a very funny little funny.}
Last week, at my mom's we were playing Scattergories.
One of the categories was "Movies" and the movie had to start with a B. We went around the circle with movies such as "Benchwarmers" and "Beaches" being shouted out.
Then it was Savvy's turn.
"What's your movie, Savvy?" I asked.
"Beeth Oven," she said.
"Beeth Oven?" I asked.
"You know the movie about the big, sloppy dog?" she replied.

"She means Beethoven," Jay said.
Tomayto. Tomahto.
Beeth Oven. Beethoven.
One of the categories was "Movies" and the movie had to start with a B. We went around the circle with movies such as "Benchwarmers" and "Beaches" being shouted out.
Then it was Savvy's turn.
"What's your movie, Savvy?" I asked.
"Beeth Oven," she said.
"Beeth Oven?" I asked.
"You know the movie about the big, sloppy dog?" she replied.

"She means Beethoven," Jay said.
Tomayto. Tomahto.
Beeth Oven. Beethoven.
6 comments:
I think I will start saying beeth oven. I like it.
that was so funny! that was way fun playing that game...there were a lot of funny moments during it... alexa
Savvy is so funny - What a fun kid!
Classic Savvy...
It sounds like a high ole time in Oak City. Trust your mom to take good care of you when you were a sickie. I hope you feel better, if not send for Savvy who is wiling to put her little cold feet on the line for ya, or at least put them somewhere for ya. She is a cutie.
Sorry you have been so sick. I hope you felt better on your birthday. I'm waiting for you to blog all about it...because you know you want to. :)
Post a Comment