Sunday, September 20, 2009

The Sunday Funnies


On Friday, I had to make a quick stop at Smith's to pick up some last minute things a 24 pack of diet coke for our craft night.

Savvy was with me and as we were leaving the store she noticed a big display of
Monster Energy Drink.


"Wow! That's a lot of alcohol," she said.

"That's not alcohol. It's an energy drink," I said.

"What do you mean?" she asked.

"It's a drink that revs you all up and makes you hyper," I said.

"Ohhhh. So it's like catnip?" she asked.

{This kid has a one track kitty mind.}


2 comments:

Mary said...

I think it is kind of funny that YOUR daughter has such a love for kitty's - don't think that came from you!

gotta go girl said...

Ha! Good one! It always kind of creeps me out when the kids give our cat catnip. I feel like we are condoning kitty drugs or something. I have always likened it unto kitty marijuana or something - maybe the fact that it is a leaf......I feel better thinking of it as an energy drink! Thanks!.... However, we have found a way to get kitty in the house when it's her curfew time.....shake the container of catnip and she comes running!