
Last week, I took advantage of our friendly, neighborhood Harmons' case lot sale..and bought a case of tomato soup.
I grabbed the top box, loaded it into the cart, and continued on my quick little shopping spree.
When I got home, I noticed that the bottom of the box was full of sugar. It appeared that a bag of sugar had leaked all inside my box.
Jay walked into the kitchen as I placed the box of soup on the cupboard.
"I thought you were just getting a couple of cans of soup?" she said.
"It was on sale," I explained. "So, I bought a case. And wouldn't you know it...the soup that I buy is the only one full of sugar."
"Mom," she laughed. "What are you talking about? I'm sure there is the same amount of sugar in each can of soup."
Then I started to laugh. "No, look inside the box. It is full of sugar," I explained.
I think that Harmons case-lot ads should say:
Spreading Joy. One Case at a Time.
I grabbed the top box, loaded it into the cart, and continued on my quick little shopping spree.
When I got home, I noticed that the bottom of the box was full of sugar. It appeared that a bag of sugar had leaked all inside my box.
Jay walked into the kitchen as I placed the box of soup on the cupboard.
"I thought you were just getting a couple of cans of soup?" she said.
"It was on sale," I explained. "So, I bought a case. And wouldn't you know it...the soup that I buy is the only one full of sugar."
"Mom," she laughed. "What are you talking about? I'm sure there is the same amount of sugar in each can of soup."
Then I started to laugh. "No, look inside the box. It is full of sugar," I explained.
I think that Harmons case-lot ads should say:
Spreading Joy. One Case at a Time.
No comments:
Post a Comment