Sunday, May 17, 2009

The Sunday Funnies

Today, during sacrament meeting, I noticed Savvy's doodlings in her notebook included a new chorus to the popular "Love at Home" hymn.

She had written,

"Love at Home, dogs eat bones."
"Love at Home, Garden Gnomes!"

Apparently, my entire family got in on the action, whilst I was completely oblivious--at least until I noticed her notebook was being thrown from one end of the bench to the other.

Jay added, "Love at Home, I love my phone."

Our ever present money man, El Jefe, submitted, "Love at Home. Banks will Loan."

And Auzy, with a big finish like no other brother, said, "Love at Home. Mom will moan,
at her old gallstones."


{There is beauty all around, when there's love at home...or at Ward
Conference while a member of the
stake presidency gives a talk."}


P.S. Apologies to the family sitting behind us...you know who you are.
P.S.S. If you wanna hear an even funnier rendition of Love at Home..watch this youtube video...


2 comments:

Jen said...

While the gallstone line is certainly most appropriate, my favorite is the garden gnomes! hilarious!

Mary said...

Your kids are so talented! (and so is El Jefe) - the video was hillarious!