Thursday, May 21, 2009

The Case of the GB Malfunction

For the past couple of weeks, I've reflected on what could've possibly set my gallbladder to its demise.

Clues:

It started the Tuesday after Women's Conference which by the way I haven't blogged about because I've been too busy focusing on my stinking GB!

It started the Tuesday after I started wearing Spanx which I haven't done since said GB was removed...stitches you know.

It started the Tuesday after I indulged {and indulged and indulged some more} in the most delectable home made fudge evah!
A fudgy sidenote: I made the most glorious "Symphony Fudge" recipe (which I received from my BFF, Petal). I decided to make said fudge to bring to my brother's birthday celebration on the Sunday after WC. It is soooo rich and there was soooo much food...that not much was eaten. I took it upon myself to not let that delicacy go to waste. "Waste not, want not," as they say. I'll post the recipe in due time.

Brilliant Deduction:

Tuesdays
+
Spanx

+
Fudgy Delight

+

WC Indulgences

a GB malfunction of ER proportions

{Of course, with that pesky GB out of the way...I can wear all the spanx I want, party at the WC all I want, and eat all the fudgy goodness my heart desires}

5 comments:

Mary said...

Wanna know something funny - when your title popped up on my blog roll I thought you meant gameboy for GB - I thought why is she worried about her kids gameboys don't they have DS's (can you tell I have 4 boys that love their video games) Anyway glad you can eat all the fudge you want now! and yes, can I please have that recipe!

Amy said...

Bring on the Spanx and the fudge I say! Also bring on the recipe - I'm sure I don't need my GB either!

Anonymous said...

I agree, bring on the recipe! Good fudge recipes are always nice to have. :)

Beeswax said...

I have some sort of vague memory of you telling me you couldn't eat Costco pizza and Krispy Kremes? Am I making this up? Or did you have GB probs even here in AZ?

One Sassy Mama said...

Yes--KellyB your memory serves you well. I had to give up both--and now I'm a footloose and fancy free eating machine. Unfortunately, my diet starts on Monday? Yes. Monday.