Savvy the Censor
Tonight as we were reading the scriptures , Savvy came upon verse 13 in Alma 36 and read, "Yea, I did remember all my sins and iniquities, for which I was tormented with the pains of BEEEEEEEEP {the word she bleeped out was hell}; yea, I saw that I had rebelled against my God, and that I had not kept his holy commandments." {A few verses later she BEEEEPED out "damned".}
Savvy the Politically Correct
After church today, I was trying to get someone to rub my feet. So, I
"Mother! Are you blackmailing us?" Aussie asked knowingly.
Savvy added, "Aussie--she might be black-male-ing you...but she's white-female-ing me."
3 comments:
Savvy's funny like her mama!
Whenever we come across certain words in the scriptures, I always look at Devon. I am so immature about that kind of stuff. Devon gets me and gives me a little smile. Last night Nicole had one in one of her verses only she said dam-ned and then I had the giggles for the rest of the night. I am giggling right now thinking about it.
Oh my goodness, are you always just laughing at your house. That is the funniest thing...white-female-ing me!!!!!
I too must be a bit childish because when the kids say potty words(which of course aren't meant that way) in the scriptures I have to hide my giggles as well.
I love that she beeeeped.
Post a Comment