Yesterday, we spent most of the day at a swim meet in Park City.
After the meet was over, we decided to head over to Midway to see some fabulous ice sculptures at the Zermatt Resort that Petal had told me about.
Petal had checked it out the day before, and gave us some directions on how to get there.
We stopped and ate lunch in Heber and then headed to our destination.
Since I'm directionally challenged--I decided to plug in the name of the Zermatt Resort into our GPS. {Even though El Jefe said he knew where he was going and didn't need the extra help}.
El Jefe followed the directions, and kept saying, "What did you type in? Are you sure you entered the right name?"
On the outskirts of Heber, he veered off the course, took a hard right and said, "This GPS is taking us to Provo."
He continued on until we hit Midway's main street, turned left, turned right, and we were there in no time (well..minus the 10 minutes we headed in the wrong direction).
Then El Jefe decided to look and see what I had inputed into the GPS.
"Honey, why did you put in 'Zermatt Villages?" he asked.
"Isn't that the same thing?" I said.
He replied, "The Zermatt Villages are in Orem."
Ohhhh...
It was then I decided that having El Jefe around is like having my own personal GPS.
(And to all you jealous ladies...it's true--he never needs to stop and ask for directions...it's like it's internal or something).
Video Courtesy of KSL.com
No comments:
Post a Comment