To get me blogging again?
Would it be all the hilarious Sunday Funnies that have been piling up over the past few months. {There have been some doozies.
My kids are quite hilar.}

Nah.
Would it be to journal about our awesome trip to California over Christmas break?

Almost.
Would it be getting released as the RS President
in my ward?
{A girl can dream? Can't she?}
Now, granted. All of these could have been worthy causes for bringing my blog back from the dead.
But, the true reason for my rekindled interest in blogging--was the conversation I had with El Jefe this morning...in regards to our recent refinancing of our home.
Me: So, what time is the finance dude coming tonight?
El Jefe: That dude is a lady.
At this point, I went Aerosmith all over the place.
Me (singing): Duh-duh-duh-duh---Dude looks like a lady! Duh-duh-duh-duh---Dude looks like a lady!
El Jefe: Not laughing.
Me: Giggle-snorting for quite some time.
I mean how could he not laugh? I guess he wasn't raised with crazy brothers who listened to Aerosmith like it was true and everlasting gospel.
{Sorry Mom}
{Still laughing, by the way.}
So, that's when I decided that some shenanigans are just too funny not to blog.
Hence. The blog returns.
{What a funky lady.}
Would it be all the hilarious Sunday Funnies that have been piling up over the past few months. {There have been some doozies.
My kids are quite hilar.}
Nah.
Would it be to journal about our awesome trip to California over Christmas break?
Almost.
Would it be getting released as the RS President
in my ward?
{A girl can dream? Can't she?}
Now, granted. All of these could have been worthy causes for bringing my blog back from the dead.
But, the true reason for my rekindled interest in blogging--was the conversation I had with El Jefe this morning...in regards to our recent refinancing of our home.
Me: So, what time is the finance dude coming tonight?
El Jefe: That dude is a lady.
At this point, I went Aerosmith all over the place.
Me (singing): Duh-duh-duh-duh---Dude looks like a lady! Duh-duh-duh-duh---Dude looks like a lady!
El Jefe: Not laughing.
Me: Giggle-snorting for quite some time.
I mean how could he not laugh? I guess he wasn't raised with crazy brothers who listened to Aerosmith like it was true and everlasting gospel.
{Sorry Mom}
{Still laughing, by the way.}
So, that's when I decided that some shenanigans are just too funny not to blog.
Hence. The blog returns.
{What a funky lady.}
4 comments:
Glad your back!!!! - I need your funny stories - they brighten up my day!!! - Dude Looks Like a Lady is classic
It seems an excellent reason to return. Welcome back.
I dont' care what the cause is, just glad to hear from you again. And I'm lovin'g the Aerosmith!! Bring it on!
Uhhh, Aerosmith IS true and everlasting gospel. ;) And the reason that Zac fell in love with me. hehehe
Post a Comment