Thursday, August 14, 2008

Top 10 Reasons Why I Haven't Had Time to Blog This Week

10. Last minute school clothes shopping. I think we are almost done!

9. Hosting Relief Society Birthday Brunch and cleaning, cleaning, and cleaning some more (you know those extra sweet RS sisters can be extra judgemental if your baseboards are dirty).

8. Cleaning house, making fun food, and hosting a baby shower for my sis-in-law Ali (and her new babe, Frankie).

7. Making Ali this diaper clutch...don't look too close--I didn't use a pattern and it shows!



and this magnet board...


6. Watching the Olympics.

5. Watching Project Runway.


4. Starting a new job as a teaching assistant at my kids' new (to them) school (I found out this week that Savvy & Aussie's teacher is the same teacher I'll be working with! Yay us!)

3. Tending my sick husband (a 3:30 am run to Walmart for medicine for a really bad sore throat was just so much fun).


2. For some reason, I signed up to do a craft booth at {my hometown} OC Days! It is just so happens to be THIS Friday {so I've been crafting my poor little fanny off}. Yes, I've known about it all summer. Yes, I've procrastinated the day of my repentance. Yes, I wish I hadn't.


1. Drinking lots of diet coke...a girl has gotta stay awake somehow.



5 comments:

Jolene said...

Look at all of those magnet boards! The people of Oak City have never had it so good.

I hope the big bosses at your DH's office don't know of his extreme love of the olympics or they might be suspicious.

Jolene said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leslie said...

Next time I am going to see if the walls and ceiling is clean. I promise I will not look at your baseboards ever again. But breakfast was really really good. You need to learn to make Diaper Bears they are way cute and easy to make. Good Luck at OC Days.

Anonymous said...

Wow lady- your week is like a year of excitement to me. I'm impressed...per usual! Good luck with the booth in OC!

Pam said...

Busy, busy as usual. Love the bag and the magnet boards. You are beyond talented and amaze me with the ability to get it all done so fast.
So glad I was the wrong Pam at the right time...it was fun to chat with you. Good luck with the booth - I would totally buy your stuff :)