Thursday, November 13, 2008

I ♥ Blogging Tips

I ♥ to blog. I also ♥ learning fun tips about blogging. Imagine my excitement when I found a cool blogger, Gardenview Cottage, who shares some fabulous blogging tips on her blog!

Click on these links for Blogging 101, Blogging 202, Blogging for Dummies...prepare to be amazed.

My favorite tip was how to put cute symbols within your posts.

First: Make sure you have your number lock on.

Hit ALT and 666 at the same time and you have this Ü

Hit ALT and 3 once and you have this ♥

Hit ALT and 1 once and you have this ☺


Getting the hang of it yet? While I played around with the alt/numbers I found all of these fun symbols:
☻ ♥ ♣ ♠ • ○ ♂ ♀ ♪ ↕ ‼ ¶ § ↑ ↓ → ← ∟ ↔ ▲ ☺ ☻ ♥ ♣ ♠ • Ü ♂ ♀ ♪ ↕ ¶ ‼ § æ

Do you ♥ these blogger tips as much as I do?

4 comments:

Jolene said...

Tonight, Pam is card making mentor and you, my dear, are my blogging mentor. I still don't even know how to do the crossing out thing. I read the directions but it seems way to complicated. And now this! I have been wondering where all of these hearts have been coming from.

Why does the smiley face have to be 666?

Pam said...

Ooh I love blog tips although I always read them and then forget them. I will have to try some of this stuff out. Love the hearts! You are forever my blog hero.

Heather said...

Oh, my blog hero! thanks for posting your fun finds! I have crossed out words a few times (thanks to U)!

~ej said...

ugh, doesn't work on my laptop :(