Saturday, November 1, 2008

National Blog Month

Did you know that November is National Blog Posting Month? There's even a website for it called NaBloPoMo. It's the month where bloggers everywhere are challenged to post every single day of the month--in hopes you will make it such a habit--that you never miss a day of blogging again.

Really.
{Because Christmas will not
derail your habit at all.}

I tried it last year. The deck was stacked against me, though. I don't think I even found out about it till it was one week into November. Of course, once I found out, I blogged like gangbusters for almost a week.

Then. Something. Happened
.

Can't remember what. But, I bet it involved me chasing kids all over the place, doing my RS calling, having a messy house, drinking lots of diet coke, and going over on my cell phone minutes TWO MONTHS in a row. Wait...that's what is happening THIS November. But, whatever the reason, I'm sure I was busy.

So, one of my BFF's, Jolene, reminded me of this challenge and even sent me an invitation to join the NaBloPoMo website...because that's what will really inspire my blogging...me trying to figure out yet another website. I mean, Facebook has nearly killed off all my blogging time just trying to figure out how to upload pics.

So, Loyal Readers, here's to a fun month of daily blogging.

Will you accept the challenge?

1 comment:

Jolene said...

I am only one day in to it and I am already struggling! I can't believe I decided to do it!