Monday, November 3, 2008

Sure is a Monday

With Daylight Savings finally over, I set a goal to get up early and exercise..because it really wouldn't feel like I was getting up early. I STILL didn't hear the alarm and STILL overslept.

Sure is a Monday.


Savvy woke up this morning and didn't want to go to school...she says she felt wobbley I told her she'd feel wobbley whether she was home or at school and so she'd better get ready.

Sure is a Monday.

Discovered whilst packing lunches this morning, that I am out of Capri Suns hope the kids liked their water bottles.

Sure is a Monday.

Talked on the phone this morning before school to my friend, Natalie, who was getting together with her sister today to craft...and it made me so stinkin' jealous!

Sure is a Monday.


Inadvertently left the door leading to the garage open, and Elvis {our INSIDE cat} escaped thank goodness, it was pretty cold out this morning so he meowed and meowed till Aussie let him in.

Sure is a Monday.


Elvis' meower has been broken for the past couple of days. On the way to school this morning, Jay informed me she thinks it's because he's been licking up laundry detergent droplets off the laundry room floor. Does poisoning a cat break his meower?

Sure is Monday.


Walked around at school ALL morning with my zipper down luckily, my shirt was long and covered it up--I hope

Sure is Monday.


Cleaned the house
really, really good on the weekend so I could come home to a clean house all week. Someone missed the memo on picking up after themselves.
So, How was your Monday?

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Mondays are truly a waste of 1/7th of your life. -Jeb

Jolene said...

I don't like Mondays - I want to shoot the whole day down. (been listening to my sweet 80's music)
Sorry about the zipper, and the cat and the messy house. Only 4 more days until another weekend! Hang in there (like the sweet 80's poster of the kitten holding on to the rope).

gotta go girl said...

Oh girlfriend, that crafting day did not turn out so hot.....the paint was the wrong red; I had insomnia the day before and was completely loopy, then slipped and fell on some water at Zuppas and got banged up and cried. And ate. And went home. And took lots of Ibuprofen. And Slept. Finally.....sleep. Abby's meower wasn't working this morning for a bit either! Maybe they have a cold? Weird?