Yesterday, Savvy was
petting Elvis and asked, "Mom, where is Elvis' belly button?"
"Cats don't have belly buttons," I replied.
"Mom, they have to have belly buttons, how else would they have babies?" she answered.
Oh brother! Is it time for THAT talk already? With Jay, I totally passed the buck to DH and he did a great job. Guess I'll just inform him that since he did such a good job the first time around--the deed is all his.
"Cats don't have belly buttons," I replied.
"Mom, they have to have belly buttons, how else would they have babies?" she answered.
Oh brother! Is it time for THAT talk already? With Jay, I totally passed the buck to DH and he did a great job. Guess I'll just inform him that since he did such a good job the first time around--the deed is all his.
4 comments:
That would be so lucky for you if your DH would do that. I really dread that talk myself. Jon said he would talk to the boys and I had to talk to the girls. I got ripped off though because we only ended up having one boy. New deal please.
Good luck!
Jeff told Jay? Wow, I'm impressed! What did Jay think about that? I guess with the twins at least you get 2 birds with one awkward conversation!
LOL! I would LOVE to hear Zach try to explain that whole thing to the children. I think that's going to have to be my department. He won't even say the word "period". He calls it a "coma". Sorry I just posted that for all of cyber space, honey! I still love ya, even if you are kind of a wuss about the birds and the bees.
Jay has a cell phone? Wow, you're a cool mom! Good luck with the charger- what a pain.
Post a Comment