Wednesday, February 18, 2009

And they lived happily ever after

Last week, Savvy was struggling with a grammar homework assignment.

I happened to be talking on the phone, doing laundry, and making dinner.

So, being the good and attentive mother that I am, I told her to read the directions, do the assignment, and I'd check it over later. {It was just talking about how to write a business letter. I mean, how hard could it be?}

Savvy brought me the completed assignment. As I checked it over, I told her she had done a great job. She had filled in the correct address, the date was present, the salutation was perfect, the body of the letter was quite wonderful...

...And then I came to the closing of the letter. You know, the part where you say,
Sincerely,
Savvy
...

Savvy's closing line simply said,

"And they lived happily ever after."

3 comments:

Aloicoius said...

ha ha, this one made me laugh out loud!

Jolene said...

That is awesome!

Pam said...

Isn't that how we all would like everything to end anyway??? Savvy is smart like that!