Last week, on American Idol, Kelly Clarkston sang her new song, "My Life Would Suck Without You."
I was cleaning the kitchen, so I missed the performance.
But, when the song ended, Savvy came upstairs and said, "Mom. You know that song "My Life Would Suck Without You?"
"Yes," I said.
"Well, I was just thinking how my life really would suck without you," she continued. "I mean, without you I'd probably be a hobo living on the
side of the road."
{Isn't it wonderful how American Idol strives to instill such inspiring family values into our children? It really does take a village.}
I was cleaning the kitchen, so I missed the performance.
But, when the song ended, Savvy came upstairs and said, "Mom. You know that song "My Life Would Suck Without You?"
"Yes," I said.
"Well, I was just thinking how my life really would suck without you," she continued. "I mean, without you I'd probably be a hobo living on the
side of the road."
{Isn't it wonderful how American Idol strives to instill such inspiring family values into our children? It really does take a village.}
3 comments:
I feel a little like an evesdropper getting to your blog from Natalie's. . . but I can't help myself. You are seriously hilarious - I laugh out loud, by myself!
Savvy is so cute!! - at least you know you are loved by that cute girl and that she appreciates you.
I'm coming over from Mormon Mommy Blogs, asking for your help. I am in the running for a round trip airfare paid ticket to Connecticut, to meet a friend I became acquainted with through blogging. She is a super fun person and is holding this contest. I entered a funny story titled "Grapejuice Floaties, Now Marry Me." The person whose story receives the most votes will win a trip to meet this generous lady, whom I'm hoping to meet. The voting ends tonight-midnight. I used to be ahead but there is a story coming up from behind out of nowhere, and it's a tight race now. I would so much appreciate your help. Her blog is www.becausemomsaidso.blogspot.com and the voting is on the sidebar on the right. "Grapejuice, Floaties" Just go there and cast a vote for me, please. Thanks so much-you're awesome! ♥♥
YOUR VOTE REALLY WILL MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
Post a Comment