Monday started a new school year for my awesome 5th graders (Savvy and Auzy) and my 'growing up to way to fast' 9th grader (Jordyn).
Being older and wiser, this year's (traditional) first day of school picture ought to be a piece of cake...except we are kind of in a hurry because I also have my first day of school with some new fourth graders.
So come on kids, cooperate!
Curses!
Did I mention we don't have time for these kind of shenanigans?
Okay. Move over here to these
luscious bushes...and smile.
C'mon kids...Petal has 4 boys and they started taking pic's after us and finished before us!
more successful than my
amateur photo shoot...
2 comments:
I think your pics are great! - I especially like the one with Auzy's hand in a peculiar position!! That never happens at our house, hahahah! Hope your having a good week getting back to work!
Great post! Love the commentaries! I expect more blogging from you (now that you have less time. Less is more you know.
Post a Comment