It has been so much fun...it's like Christmas every month when I look at that brand new batch of cute cards.
Sad to say...the cute cards I have received have been used few and far between...mostly because I refuse to part with them. They are just too darling to give away. How sad is that?
SO, I came up with a shenanigan of an idea to start a blog with pictures of all the cards I've received in my card group...I'm hoping that this will allow me the closure I need to finally use some of these fab cards.
So far, we have done thank you's, a couple of birthdays, mom and dad's day, baby gift tags..and in a couple of days we'll be getting some darling (I'm sure) sassy blank cards. I can't wait to see the creativity there (and no, mine are still not finished yet)!
So, click on over if you'd like to see some sweet cards...oh and did I mention the ladies in our card swap are super creative?
PS If you have some cards of your own you'd like to share...email me and I'll add you onto the blog.
PPS Have you seen this awesome clip from President Uchtdorf's talk last General Relief Society Broadcast? It's all about creativity, folks.
2 comments:
Love this video! I've seen it a few times and it is great.
Bring it sista! I'll be a follower to your card blog...
Post a Comment