Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Solve this Riddle

Ponder this: If a blogger falls in a forest (hence no blogging), and no one is around to hear her, does she still experience shenanigans?

Oh yeah!

I feel like I've fallen off the face of the earth with my unintentional summer blog break.

I have tried to keep up with my google reader on all my favorite blogs.

Alas, there have been too many shenanigans abounding to be a good blogger.

But, Fall is in the air, schedules are beginning to take form, and I am back to the blogosphere.

Of course, I have many shenanigans to report. Some funny. Some not so funny.

Stay tuned (all two of you...I fear my forest
has shrunk).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm still here! Enjoying my burp cloths and waiting on my chalkboard. LOL

One Sassy Mama said...

Oh man! I totally forgot to bring it...I realized it when I walked in my door and saw it sitting there. I will bring it to craft night tomorrow!

Jen said...

No worries--your forest still rules in my bloggin world!

glad to have you back!