Friday, March 12, 2010

Like Father, Like Indie

Ever since Auzy discovered the Indiana Jones trilogy,
he's become a little obsessed.

He watches it All. Of. The. Time.

Even if we are just driving to school--he has it on listening to every word like it is the true and everlasting gospel.

Last night, I overheard him talking to Savvy.

Auzy asked, "Dontcha think Indiana Jones looks just like Dad?"

Savvy said, "Not really."

"He so does!" Auzy argued.

Savvy sighed.

I had to laugh when I heard his
final argument.


"C'mon Savvy! He does! I mean picture it if Dad was older, his eyes were smaller, he was more muscley, he swore more, he didn't wear glasses, and he had a hat and a whip--he would totally
look like Indiana Jones."

2 comments:

Beeswax said...

I think you should do up that last quote in vinyl letters and give it to Dad for Fathers Day

Mary said...

That is so cute - Just a few changes for your hubby and he will be Harrison Ford!