Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Six Months and Counting...

Update on 13th year shenanigans:

Van: Aamco repaired the oil leak and transmission fluid leak - I've given up on crossing my fingers that this will work and I'm now crossing everything crossable (eyes, fingers, arms, legs etc). If big purple can make it another 6 months - we'll be in the clear.

Computer: Crashed. Burned. Busted. Memo to the World: Do not click on a button that says you have a virus and do you want to download a program to fix it? DH clicked - he thought it was a real deal from microsoft. The only thing real about it was the real damage the dang "trojan" did to our computer (why does using the word "trojan" make me feel so jr. high?) It corrupted a bunch of files. Shut down our control panel. And did a bunch of other stuff that I didn't understand - but it ended up taking DH about 18 hours to correct it (2 eve's + a morning) and a little cash.

Sprinklers: After spending almost $400 on repairs for the sprinklers at the end of July - this morning they have no water pressure. Our lawn has been trying to recover from July's shenanigans - and was still struggling. I can't wait for winter - so our yard will be dead when it's supposed to be dead.

DH: Currently a believer, subscriber and participant in the 13th year.

No comments: