10. You don't like to water your Diet Coke down with ice - you need it full strength baby.
9. You're out of Diet Coke in both fridges and you frantically begin searching the house for unopened, warm DC cans (finding one in the basement in the craft room -- in this case of desperation, you are willing to water it down with some ice cubes).
8. If you committed a crime that required capital punishment - you're last request would be a Diet Coke.
7. The last Diet Coke standing in your fridge is in a dented, beat up can (it was dropped accidentally a couple of weeks ago). You were hoping DH would drink it - and he hoped you would. Out of desperation you open the can - only you have to use a sharp object to pierce the bulging top. Now you keep spilling DC on your shirt - because of the bulge & dents in the top of the can.
6. Diet Coke encompasses the bulk of your food storage.
5. When your visiting teachers drop by a treat for the month, it's a 20 oz bottle of Diet Coke.
4. On those quick trips to the grocery store when you just need the necessities - you grab: milk, bread, eggs and Diet Coke.
3. Most people use an outside fridge to store a surplus of groceries - every shelf on yours has a case of Diet Coke on it.
2. The due date on your Diet Coke supply never stands a chance in expiring.
1. On those Diet Coke sales when they have it five 12 packs for 10 dollars - with a limit of 5. You've been known to go in and take advantage of the deal 3 or 4 times in the same day.
0. You actually could've filled a "Top fifty list of ways you know you're addicted to Diet Coke."
3 comments:
I am laughing out loud. You have it bad - but I am so grateful you do - because when I come to your house - all of my Diet Coke needs are met. But I can't drink it straight out of the can like you do - it makes me burp.
I love your shelfari. I started to do one and I was having a hard time finding enough books that I was willing to admit that I had read!
The Ws organized a family kickball game last night at the park with a couple of families from our ward (OUR ward) it was fun.
Nicole, what's your shelfari username? I'll find you.
Love your addiction because it makes for great reading. I just remember trying to keep up with you guys drinking all that pop on our first trip to Snowflake and remember how big my cankles got. Susie banned me from pop after I told here all that I had been drinking. Those were good times.
Post a Comment