Over the last couple of weeks, I have encountered many a shenanigan. Many of these shenanigans would've proved to be quite hilarious bloggin' topics.
Alas, every day for the past couple of weeks, I have not had a single minute to type them up.
For the love!
Today, I started thinking about all the reasons why I hadn't been blogging. I had an argument within my brain--trying to decide which culprit had been hogging all of my time--hence, stopping me from blogging--was it the job, the calling, the family, or the house?
Of course, it has been all of the above.
Even my poor little weight loss blog--which I promised to begin at the end of January--has been neglected.
Still waiting for a name. {Because, I truly thought each name was quite hilar and I haven't had a chance to decide!} Although, I am leaning towards my mom's name that she emailed me "Team Skinny". I very much adore that name.
So, here I am, blogging about nothing--the fabulous ideas of the last two weeks long forgotten.
{Except for the cutest little shenanigan that happened just the other night--but, I'm tired. I have to get up early. I need to throw in a load of wash. Feed the cat. Yawn. Perhaps I'll share it in another post? Yes. That is what I will do.}
Until then.
Alas, every day for the past couple of weeks, I have not had a single minute to type them up.
For the love!
Today, I started thinking about all the reasons why I hadn't been blogging. I had an argument within my brain--trying to decide which culprit had been hogging all of my time--hence, stopping me from blogging--was it the job, the calling, the family, or the house?
Of course, it has been all of the above.
Even my poor little weight loss blog--which I promised to begin at the end of January--has been neglected.
Still waiting for a name. {Because, I truly thought each name was quite hilar and I haven't had a chance to decide!} Although, I am leaning towards my mom's name that she emailed me "Team Skinny". I very much adore that name.
So, here I am, blogging about nothing--the fabulous ideas of the last two weeks long forgotten.
{Except for the cutest little shenanigan that happened just the other night--but, I'm tired. I have to get up early. I need to throw in a load of wash. Feed the cat. Yawn. Perhaps I'll share it in another post? Yes. That is what I will do.}
Until then.
2 comments:
Life can be SOO busy but your blog is very entertaining to me - hurry back!
I'm so glad that you are actually human. I always wondered how you did it...your busy schedule and you always had well written blog posts. I was starting to think that there must be something super human in those DC's you were drinking. Now I can feel less like a freak and realize it happens to the best of us :)
Post a Comment