Well, lookie what came in the
mail for me the other day...

...Now, I'll be more inspired to
cook my little heart out...
...Make some darling aprons...

...And catch up on my
family history.
{Like I needed any more hobbies}
Oh--and during my Amazon travels...I almost bought the most hilar book ever for El Jefe {granted...I rarely iron his shirts either...but whatev}

4 comments:
I can't wait for you to start posting some great recipes and pictures of your cutie pie aprons. I think gift cards are awesome because its like getting two gifts - first the card itself and then whatever you buy with it!
I can't wait for you to start posting some great recipes and pictures of your cutie pie aprons. I think gift cards are awesome because its like getting two gifts - first the card itself and then whatever you buy with it!
I hope you like your cookbook! won't it be fun to have the author come to RS. Your apron book looks darling - I want to see what you make.
Not that your not busy enough but now you will have to add chef de jour(which you were to me already), apron goddess, and family history buff to your resume of Nic's greatness!
Can't wait to see all the new goodies you will come up with now.
Post a Comment