Okay, so we are nearing a month since I said I was starting up my new weight-loss blog.
And I'm sure you all know my excuse is going to be busy-ness². {Truth be told, it took me some time getting the new blog spiffed up. Plus, heck ya I've been busy.}
Excuses aside--
The winner of my blog titling contest...
is none other than...
my mother...
...who doesn't know how to comment on the blogs--but emailed me her title idea:
TEAM SKINNY

I loved every one's suggestions! SO thanks for playing.
Oh--and if you haven't had a chance but would still like to join "Team Skinny" leave a comment.
PS {Here's who I have thus far: Mom, Auntie V, Jen G, Jolene, Pam, Mary E, Jilly, Kelly B, Joanne, Ali, Katie, & Leslie--if I've forgotten anyone let me know.}
PPS {I need your email address to invite you to join the blog. I have every one's email address--except Kelly B's--lost it somewhere along the line--so Kelly B--send it to me.}
PPPS: Dontcha think my Twilight spin for the new blog is nifty? I thought it was just grand...BTW I created it midnight--so I don't want to be judged if its lame-o ...till I told my sis, Jilly about the fabulocity of it all--and she didn't get it.
"Team Edward?" she said. "What's that supposed to mean?"
Ahem.

PPPS: Dontcha think my Twilight spin for the new blog is nifty? I thought it was just grand...
"Team Edward?" she said. "What's that supposed to mean?"
Ahem.

3 comments:
That's a great title. And I totally get it :)
I can't wait to see how spiffy this new blog will be. Because we all know you are the blog queen.
So glad I get to be a part of Team Skinny and if Edward want's to bite of my fat then he can have at it cause it's comin' off one way or another.
Thanks for getting us all skinny :D
So I'm a little slow and now just saw the very cute Team Skinny Blog - I'm excited, I need all the help I can get!
Is it to late to join Team Skinny?
Post a Comment