Last weekend, I made waffles for breakfast. They were delish Now, El Jefe is not a fan of waffles or pancakes {a fact I did not find out until after we had been married for 13 years...multiply that by all the birthdays and anniversaries we had during that time..and that would be 26 times he was forced to choke down waffles...which truly is another story for another day}.
After breakfast was over, El Jefe decided to help me out by cleaning up the breakfast melee. He loaded the dishwasher, wiped off the cupboard, and began cleaning the waffle iron.
Whilst wiping down
the waffle iron, El Jefe noticed a piece of waffle crust towards the back of the maker of waffles. Being the full-service kinda guy he is...he attempted to pull the crusty piece out with his fingers.It proved to be a difficult task. He decided to take a more serious approach...this approach involved prying it out with a fork. {That didn't work too well either}.
Desperate times called for even more desperate measures, so El Jefe got out a steak knife and began chopping away at it. "Man, this is tough crust," he thought to himself.
El Jefe's hard work finally paid off, when he was able to chip a piece of the waffle crust away with the knife.
At this point, he noticed that the wires appeared to be encased inside the so-called "waffle crust"--which turned out to actually be the insulation to the waffle maker wiring.
{Now, I know El Jefe doesn't love waffles...but sheesh...all he had to do was ask me to not make them anymore.}
P.S. If I get a
5 comments:
That is what I want for Mother's Day too. But everytime I mention it, Alan laughs. His budget is more waffle iron.
I have that, and I love it. It takes wonderful picture all by itself. Think what it could do with just a little help from me!
I have this camera and I loved it - yes LOVED it - I dropped it last week and now it needs $300 worth of work to repair it - sigh that is what I want for Mother's Day - to get it fixed!
Too heavy. Jim has a nice big camera and I am not savvy enough to operate it.....if it doesn't fit in the purse it doesn't happen. But I do reconsider when I see the pics those things take! Amazing! Best of luck on Mother's Day.
After a few years of marriage I found out that if I wanted to go out to dinner all I had to do was saying I was making spaghetti for dinner. Turns out he didn't like it. Funny thing is it turned out he had just burned out on it during his bachelorhood and now it is once again one of his faves. I am the one who doesn't like waffles. Maybe I need your recipe.
Save some greenback and get the previous model and the same quality the XTi. I have been using it for over a year and it performs fabulously!
Post a Comment