I know, I know...I made a commitment to journaling blogging for 6 weeks...and I've stunk up that goal for the past 2 weeks...but cut me some slack. I've been kinda busy.
So busy...that I still haven't gotten all of my Christmas out yet. I'd say forget about it-because it's already the 8th. But, it's the most important part of Christmas...the nativities, my garland on the stairs, and the front porch stuff.
So busy...that my pumpkins just barely got thrown away this morning...and only then because it was garbage day. On the upside, I've made room for Christmas decor by getting rid of the leaking, stinkin,' juice-leaving pumpkins.
So busy...that my house looks like it's been bombed by terrorists...and today after cleaning for 3 hours...it only looks a little bit better...I need an intervention...and by intervention--I mean a maid.
So busy...that I started Christmas shopping like gang-busters over Thanksgiving break...and haven't given it a second thought...even though I'm only half way finished!
So busy...that I can't even think of a good ending for this post.
How bout' a picture...remembering the good times...
{This was taken before the busy-ness hit.Don't I look so happy & carefree..and a little sassy...?}
PS Check out the background shenanigans...Ali said, "Don't look at the camera"...Auz took it literally.
1 comment:
Lookin good and the fam too!
Post a Comment