boils over.
I really like banana cream pie.
Black Friday shopping with your teenager is a good time. She was so excited to go that she woke up at 330 AM without complaint. She rocked those sales...and is already talking about going next year. Do you see the monster I have created?
I really like lemon meringue pie.
The sign of a successful Thanksgiving Dinner...is discarding your belt at the end of the day because you no longer need it...I am gonna be hating the scale Monday morn!
I love playing games with family!
We saw "Megamind" with the kids and cousins on Friday. When the credits were rolling, my nephew said, "Who's Brad Pitt?" Austin replied, "He's a famous country singer."
I really like creamy chocolate heath bar trifle.
I hate the game Risk because it takes forEVER! On Thanksgiving, our (almost 4 hour) Phase 10 game lasted LONGER than Risk.
{PS I'm no longer a fan of Phase 10.}
I really like homemade rolls (and by homemade...I'm not talking about Rhodes rolls...which is what MY children think homemade rolls are).
Jordyn posted in her facebook about our early morning trip to "Frank Meyer's"...poor Fred..why does Frank always leave him out?
Thanksgiving dinner...mmm!
When we got to Idaho, we figured the state hadn't heard about snow plows. The roads around here are terribly snow packed. THEN on Black Friday morning...Jordyn and I saw a whole slew of snow plows driving around town...with their plows up. What the?
I love this quote I heard from a friend that said,
"Without Thanksgiving...we'd go from gimme candy to gimme presents. "
I'm so thankful for Thanksgiving!
"Without Thanksgiving...we'd go from gimme candy to gimme presents. "
I'm so thankful for Thanksgiving!
1 comment:
Creamy chocolate heath bar trifle: please elaborate.
Post a Comment