Thursday, November 18, 2010

Harry Pottah!

We're going to see the new Harry Potter movie tonight--courtesy of our insurance agency.


I should clarify.

We are going courtesy of an insurance agent whom we've never met, but who invited us to his
HP party
.

Last month, we got a postcard in the mail inviting us to his HP party...it was engraved with our names and everything.

There was a 200 person max...first call, first served. SO, El Jefe called immediately and got our family on the HP party list....I should note that the party is complete with drinks & popcorn too!

We are supposed to arrive an hour early...for their sales pitch to up your premium for giveaways and such.

It seems to good to be true doesn't it?

If you ask me, it sounds like a
shenanigan waiting to happen.

I'll keep you posted.

{So help me if its one of those time-share presentations where you pledge your first born, plus next year's salary...El Jefe's in major trouble.}

No comments: