So, my twins BOTH need braces.

Good times.

I called around today to get some quotes...one ortho wanted $4800 PER kid. It doesn't take a math genius to know that's a lot of money.
Do you have any idea what I could do with $9600?
I could...
...get a new kitchen table...with some money left over to redecorate my house.
...buy my soon to be 16-year-old a sweet ride.
...buy lotsa shoes & new wardrobes
for me and my girls.
...go on a fancy vacation.
...Ooh! Lasik surgery!
...provide a really nice Christmas for SEVERAL families...mine included.
...Speaking of surgery, I could have a coupla things lifted and a few things tucked.
{Just sayin'}

But, I guess I'll do the responsible thing...and fix my kids teeth.
For the love.

Good times.

I called around today to get some quotes...one ortho wanted $4800 PER kid. It doesn't take a math genius to know that's a lot of money.
Do you have any idea what I could do with $9600?
I could...
...get a new kitchen table...with some money left over to redecorate my house.
...buy my soon to be 16-year-old a sweet ride.
...buy lotsa shoes & new wardrobes
for me and my girls.
...go on a fancy vacation.
...Ooh! Lasik surgery!
...provide a really nice Christmas for SEVERAL families...mine included.
...Speaking of surgery, I could have a coupla things lifted and a few things tucked.
{Just sayin'}

But, I guess I'll do the responsible thing...and fix my kids teeth.
For the love.
No comments:
Post a Comment