
As you know, a few weeks ago I had to get a new drivers license.
The temporary one they send you home with is a lovely piece of paper with your black and white picture on it.
Then, you wait 2-4 weeks to get the real one in the mail.
When I saw how cute my picture was on the black and white copy, I was actually happy that the thieves had stolen my license.
It was the first driver's license picture I had ever liked. I was so proud of it...that I even showed it off to other people.
I totally rocked my driver's license photo!
My new card came yesterday.
Let's just say, I look a lot better in black and white.
Grrrr.
The temporary one they send you home with is a lovely piece of paper with your black and white picture on it.
Then, you wait 2-4 weeks to get the real one in the mail.
When I saw how cute my picture was on the black and white copy, I was actually happy that the thieves had stolen my license.
It was the first driver's license picture I had ever liked. I was so proud of it...that I even showed it off to other people.
I totally rocked my driver's license photo!
My new card came yesterday.
Let's just say, I look a lot better in black and white.
Grrrr.
No comments:
Post a Comment