Saturday, January 12, 2008

Dating for Romo is a big No-No

[My husband has a blog with his family - mostly it's just DH and his brothers doing the posting. They generally talk about politics or sports (insert snore here). Today I decided to spice up DH's blog with a little bit of sports mixed with some pop-culture - and since I haven't had a chance to blog for a few days I thought I'd post it here too.]


Dallas Cowboy football player Tony Romo has women troubles. Not that he can't get a date or anything - it's the dating aftermath everyone's worried about. Last week, with his new girlfriend Jessica Simpson cheering him on -- he totally choked.

It isn't the first time this poor jock has stunk it up while his girlfriend - and a national television audience - has watched. Last year, when then girlfriend, Carrie Underwood (I don't care if she now says they never dated - she's just saving face) - watched his game - he totally stunk it up.

Maybe all Tony Romo needs therapy - and the first question his therapist should ask is, "Are you a little bit country or a little bit rock-and-roll?" Hey inquiring minds want to know.

No comments: