
{I saw this on my good friend Jolene's blog and thought it was fun! So -- here's some more things about me you
Questions and Answers:
1. What is your first name? Nicole
2. What is your favorite food? Lasagna
3. Where did you go to High School?
Delta High School
4. What is your favorite dessert?
4. What is your favorite dessert?
Lemon Meringue Pie
5. What is your favorite color? Cranberry
6. Who is your celebrity crush? Patrick Dempsey {sigh}
7. What is your favorite drink? Diet Coke
8. What is your dream vacation? Europe
9. What do you want to be when you grow up?
5. What is your favorite color? Cranberry
6. Who is your celebrity crush? Patrick Dempsey {sigh}
7. What is your favorite drink? Diet Coke
8. What is your dream vacation? Europe
9. What do you want to be when you grow up?
A writer
10. What is one word to describe you? Shenanigans
11. What do you love most in life? My Family
12. What is one of your hobbies? Crafting
10. What is one word to describe you? Shenanigans
11. What do you love most in life? My Family
12. What is one of your hobbies? Crafting
C'mon! It's easy to play. Here's how to
make one of your own:
a. Type your answer to each of the questions
above into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images
into fd’s mosaic maker.
d. Save image to hard drive and post to blogger.
4 comments:
That is so cool- I love it!
Love this with pictures and all and I too heart Patrick. How could you not look at him so debonaire with that sexy hair. :)
I love it!! I could name everything about you without looking at the answers - just by looking at your pictures! I love that the craft room looks kind of like yours (I know you secretly want to paint it lime green but your DH doesn't want you too). The pictures are so perfect for you! I want everyone to do it!
So fun, love the pics it puts up. Ok, I may have to do this too! Good luck with your hair the next few days. Just throw on a baseball hat one day too! :)
Post a Comment