I'm trying to come up with a catchy name for my new weight watchin', healthy livin' blog.
Now, if it were just my very own personal blog, I could be a little more loosey goosey--like chunkymonkey.blogspot.com, peppermintfatty.blogspot.com, or whataloser.blogspot.com.
But, since a few of you are joining me in my quest for health--I thought those choices may be a little offensive.
So, loyal readers (and joiners of my new blog) I thought I'd ask you for help in picking a name for my new blog. Any ideas? The winner will be rewarded handsomely (and by handsomely I mean a $5 gift card to Jamba Juicepaltry? sure. but it's still a prize right?).
{PS If you still wanna join my healthy livin' blog -- and haven't had a chance
to leave a comment -- leave one now!}
Now, if it were just my very own personal blog, I could be a little more loosey goosey--like chunkymonkey.blogspot.com, peppermintfatty.blogspot.com, or whataloser.blogspot.com.
But, since a few of you are joining me in my quest for health--I thought those choices may be a little offensive.
So, loyal readers (and joiners of my new blog) I thought I'd ask you for help in picking a name for my new blog. Any ideas? The winner will be rewarded handsomely (and by handsomely I mean a $5 gift card to Jamba Juice
{PS If you still wanna join my healthy livin' blog -- and haven't had a chance
to leave a comment -- leave one now!}
7 comments:
I liked skinnyjeans.blogspot--but what about:
chubbychicks.blogspot;
skinnychicks.blogspot; bringingsexyback.blogspot (might attract some perv's though!); incredibleshrinkingwomen.blogspot (is there a length limit?)
Those are my best ideas for now!
Ooh--good ones Jen!
How about: don'ttellanybodybutIjustboughtbigjeanson ebayandIamverysadaboutit.blogspot.com?
Or doesmybuttlookbiginthis.bogspot.com
or IwishIhadbabygiraffethighs.blogspot.com
or nomoreoreos,blogspot.com
Look! I'm getting progressively shorter!
I like peppermintfatty, too. Cause you know I have a problem with the junior mints.
I forgot to say that I wanna join your weight loss blog!
And here's my suggestions for the title:
skinnychinchin.blospot.com
babygotbackattack.blogspot.com
Geh! I can't think of anymore! My brain, she no good...
You know I am not original in any form so I am just telling you what I like from your suggestions above: whataloser.blogspot.com, chubbychicks.blogspot.com, skinnychickswannabes.blogspot.com (sorry I took a little liberty sith that suggestion) and nomoreoreos.blogspot.com
I love peppermint fatty and Kellys suggestion of doesmybuttlookbiginthis.blogspot...
I have no suggestions - I'm lame that way. maybe-
fatschmat.blogspot.com
There are some pretty clever names on here. I don't really have anything good to add.
fattylicious.blogspot
or whatthefat.blogspot
yea, I got nothin'.
Good luck picking though.
Post a Comment