Seriously? It's been so long since I last blogged that I had to sign into my account? Took me three times to remember my password!
Sheesh!
And I thought with school being out I'd have more time for such pleasures.
What I have had more time for is:
cleaning the house with my Cinderella mice,
hanging out with my sis,
crafting with my Bff, having fun
summer visitors, going to
Family Reunions, chasing kids around
from activity to activity...
...especially swim meets, having sleepovers,
cleaning up messes, Facebook,
trying to stay caught up on things of an RS nature,
reading all of YOUR blogs on my google reader,
almost getting murdered at the apt's
the other day ...truly another story for another day,
drinking lots of diet coke,
holding my cute nephews,
watching Jay qualify for state swim in 4 events,
perfected painting sparkle toes on Jay and her BFF,
waiting for my new nephew to be born,
injured my back {at the temple no less},
went to Webelos scout camp, tried to
write the great American novel,
ate a new favorite dessert,
witnessed a miracle.
So what have you been
up to this summer?
Sheesh!
And I thought with school being out I'd have more time for such pleasures.
What I have had more time for is:
cleaning the house with my Cinderella mice,
hanging out with my sis,
crafting with my Bff, having fun
summer visitors, going to
Family Reunions, chasing kids around
from activity to activity...
...especially swim meets, having sleepovers,
cleaning up messes, Facebook,
trying to stay caught up on things of an RS nature,
reading all of YOUR blogs on my google reader,
almost getting murdered at the apt's
the other day ...truly another story for another day,
drinking lots of diet coke,
holding my cute nephews,
watching Jay qualify for state swim in 4 events,
perfected painting sparkle toes on Jay and her BFF,
waiting for my new nephew to be born,
injured my back {at the temple no less},
went to Webelos scout camp, tried to
write the great American novel,
ate a new favorite dessert,
witnessed a miracle.
So what have you been
up to this summer?
3 comments:
Whoa--I almost forgot you HAD a blog! Glad to hear from you again--certainly want to hear more deets about your summer adventures! Def, the attempted murder, Jay's triumphant swim victories, you back injury, the novel, the dessert, AND the miracle! Bring it on!
Yeah, I'd love to hear the "almost getting murdered" story...make sure I stay away from that building. :)
I've just been sitting here waiting for you to come back and post something.
Post a Comment