Over the weekend, Jordyn & and I went
shopping at the mall. She had a couple of gift cards to spend--and I needed some cute shirts.
We very successfully spent the gift cards{and then some} and even found me a cute shirt.
As we walked out of mall to head to our car, Jordyn found one last shirt for me {it was a super wild and crazy}.
"Hey mom! This is perfect for you," she jokingly said.
I started to say, "Hmm....That's a little too...."
"Buoyant?" she said, trying to finish my sentence.
I laughed, "That means I could use it as a flotation device, dearest."
She said, "Errr...I meant to say flamboyant."
{Yes, we giggle-snorted for quite sometime.}
Oh. So what does this have to do with my first million? I'm going to start designing flamboyant lifejackets.
"Flamboyantly Buoyant"
Whaddya think?
We very successfully spent the gift cards
As we walked out of mall to head to our car, Jordyn found one last shirt for me {it was a super wild and crazy}.
"Hey mom! This is perfect for you," she jokingly said.
I started to say, "Hmm....That's a little too...."
"Buoyant?" she said, trying to finish my sentence.
I laughed, "That means I could use it as a flotation device, dearest."
She said, "Errr...I meant to say flamboyant."
{Yes, we giggle-snorted for quite sometime.}
Oh. So what does this have to do with my first million? I'm going to start designing flamboyant lifejackets.
"Flamboyantly Buoyant"
Whaddya think?
2 comments:
hehehe - and you could sale them in your "Boutique"!
LMBO!!! I had a giggle-snort over that one, too! Jordyn cracks me up!
Post a Comment