Last week, was the offical beginning of Project Sister Day. I headed over to my favorite sis's house at the appointed time. It was BYOI (bring your own iron) - and from 1 until 3 we ironed, watched Project Runway (a first time for me - but I am now putting it on my Tivo) and Biggest Loser - and had a fab time. We got through that pile of shirts and pants in no time.
This week it's my turn. I know my dear sis thinks she is off the hook because it is Thanksgiving. But she's not! I am making her go shopping with me at 5 am - in the name of Project Sister Day. Jill has already informed me that she is not participating in this years shopping festivities (well - she did offer to meet me for breakfast around 9 am). But the joke is on her - not only will she be shopping - she will be shopping early! Hooray for Project Sister Day!
1 comment:
These are two of my favorite things. NOT IRONING but watching Project Runway and the day after Thanksgiving shopping. Wish we were in the same state so we could meet up and stand in line with each other! Happy Project Sister Day and Happy Thanksgiving.
J
Post a Comment