Sunday, January 27, 2008

The Sunday Funnies

Last Wednesday, as we carpooled to swim team -- Savvy asked - "If Jay's a Beehive then what are the boys called that are her age?" I told her they are Deacons. Then she said, "I know after Jay's a Beehive she'll be a Mermaid - but what are the boys?" I tried not to laugh - as I explained to her that those lovely 14 year old Mermaids were actually Miamaids.

Speaking of little mermaids...
Last Saturday, after we got home from swim team, I dropped the twins off so they could have their showers and get ready for the day (I had to run a quick errand). Savvy and Aussie had their showers and couldn't find a brush (forget the fact that we have 3 brushes roaming somewhere in the house). When I returned, Savvy informed me that she couldn't find a brush. Her hair looked as if it had been combed--so I said, "Well, your hair looks great - what did you use?"
"A fork," she replied.

4 comments:

Jolene said...

Sav using a fork made me laugh out loud. That is hilarious.

jmemmott said...

It's a dinglehopper!

Anonymous said...

When I come to dinner, I call not to have the brush/fork! I can't believe it worked so well- that's funny. I love your kids- they keep me laughing.

Aloicoius said...

Savanna is one of the few children who can make me laugh out loud.