Thursday, February 28, 2008

It's Only Baby Fat

When we arrived in Honolulu, we rented a car. I waited with the luggage while DH took care of the deed. One of the employees at "Alamo" rentals walked by me a few times. Each time she passed me by, she stared at me and smiled.

I'll admit I was looking pretty hot in my cutie pie pink shirt and my brown capris--but I wasn't real comfortable with another chick checking me out. The third time she passed me by, she stopped and asked, "Are you wearing baby fat?" Not being the name brand guru that my sis is, and being a little insulted by the fact that Ms. Honolulu has pointed out the bulge in my midsection, I said, "Excuse me?"

"You know, Baby Phat? Is your t-shirt Baby Phat."

"Ummmm, Nope." I replied.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've never heard of it either- I didn't know that Jill was a huge fashionista either. Gosh I hope Jay's mouth gets better- cankers are the worst huh? Beauty really is pain....

Gayle Menlove said...

Great story, how was Hawaii otherwise?