Yesterday, during the closing song of President Hinckley's funeral - Savvy asked - "Mom, is the funeral inside of the big mushroom?" (i.e. the tabernacle)
Today, we are having a superbowl party with my brother and sister and their families. The kids have been very excited for this - I mean what's not to love when cousins & good food are involved? Yesterday, I was discussing the menu and festivities with my DH - and Savvy asks, "Dad, who is BYU playing in the Superbowl?"
Jay has a great love for boys and a great love for swimming. Put those two together - and you've got crushes on "hot swim team guys" galore. She has two classifications for these hotties. 1) Hot when wet. 2) Hot when dry. Last week, as I was dropping her off at swim--she saw a guy on her swim team get out of the car in front of us. She scrambled to jump out of the van, so she could catch up to him. Before she ran off, I asked, "So is he a 'hot when dry' or a 'hot when wet'?" "Oh mom" she said, "He's hot when wet and dry!" Obviously, I'm worried about this boy crazy daughter of mine--but I couldn't help but think at least she has a discerning eye?
1 comment:
ok- the hot when wet vs. dry is too dang funny- she is funny like her mom. Your super bowl party sounds like fun!
Post a Comment