You said it sista! Boys and grimy does = fun!(at least for them) Just wait til scout camp dirty clothes come home then you will really know what gruby is. 5 dirt filled fun days for boys is what that is. Yeehaw!
I'm with Pam on that one. 6 days of Scout Camp and I think Devon must have only changed once. I don't think you can get that dirty if you are changing clothes everyday. I threw away every single pair of socks that he brought home. They were so gross I thought they might ruin my washer.
4 comments:
Just what a boy needs. That what makes a man that girls adore.
You said it sista!
Boys and grimy does = fun!(at least for them)
Just wait til scout camp dirty clothes come home then you will really know what gruby is. 5 dirt filled fun days for boys is what that is. Yeehaw!
I'm with Pam on that one. 6 days of Scout Camp and I think Devon must have only changed once. I don't think you can get that dirty if you are changing clothes everyday. I threw away every single pair of socks that he brought home. They were so gross I thought they might ruin my washer.
Good times. When does J go to girl's camp?
I think you understand day camp, with much more fun to come as they move on to boy scouts! You got it girl! You have caught on early!
Post a Comment