Okay. So, I realize that my blogging has been few and far between for the past month. This new job is killing me with the whole new time management saga. I'll be honest, I had poor time management issues before the job. So, you can imagine with my shortened day--the struggles I'm having in just even keeping my kitchen clean.
Then, you throw in my RS calling--and I feel like I've been getting my fanny kicked for the past 2 weeks. I even told my Bishop that I wanted to be called into the nursery--and he informed me that if anyone was getting called to the nursery it was him. So, it's a no-go there.
A couple of weeks ago we had a really fun recipe sharing enrichment which somehow ended up involving me organizing a 150 page cookbook. It was only expected to be around 50 pages--but at the ultimate witching hour (2 days before the event) there was a great outpouring of love {via emailed recipes} for the cook book.
{Of course, I wasn't feeling the love after the 20+ hours I spent formatting the dang thing. But, it did turn out nice--and we do have some FABULOUS cooks in our ward. }
Then, I spent most of last week (okay and most of Saturday night/Sunday morning) getting some cute crafties ready to display for our Fabulous Friday enrichment craft night. I have literally been crafting my little heart out for the past week.
We also had our Visiting Teaching conference on Sunday which required of me to make handouts, visiting teaching cards--oh & singing a song.
Yesterday, I finally had time to blog--and halfway through this post--my mouse stopped working. Who knew that little thing was so necessary to a computer's livelihood?
So, what things have prevented you from
blogging lately?
5 comments:
Pretty much you named them!!! Thanks so much for all of your hard work over the last few weeks. Wish I was rich, I would send you to a spa in some exotic place for a week - but maybe a route 44 DC will have to do instead - I owe you big time!
It is hard to blog while you've got a Krispy Kreme in each hand.
No news, sickness, and YW's. Need I say more!
You know that I know that you know what I'm talkin' bout.:)
Sometimes having a newborn can really take it's toll... who am I kidding? I have no excuse not to blog since the kid sleeps so much. So I've been blogging up a storm! But I have missed your daily posties! Get back to SAHM-ville so I can get my daily Nicole fix!
Lack of events/happenings to blog about!
Post a Comment