Sunday, October 19, 2008

The Sunday Funnies

Today during sacrament meeting, Aussie asked if I had a piece of paper and a pen he could draw with. I searched through my scripture bag for a piece of paper that I wouldn't care about being covered in
alien life forms.


I ended up finding an old agenda from a RS presidency meeting clear back in July. It was perfect because it was blank on one side of the paper and had old information that I didn't need anymore on the other side.

After busily drawing for a good half hour, Aussie presented me with his artistic doodlings. The pictures were great, but I couldn't help noticing that he had made a few additions and changes to the RS agenda on the other side.


Next to Food was
Pizza Bar

Email out requests for donations of
video games

Missionary Plan was changed to
Muffin Plan

Clean Church on Wednesday now said
mess up church

Now, there's a RS event I wouldn't want to miss.
{Of course, I'd likely be the only one
there that wasn't a 10 year old boy}

2 comments:

Mary said...

Great drawing by Aussie. And I agree Aussie's RS agenda sounds much better than ours - I especially like the Muffin Plan - I could do that plan!

Pam said...

Great drawings you got there but one question what's with the person with the big boobs and chunky bum standing by the camel??? hehehe That's a good one!