Wednesday, June 13, 2007

ABC's of me!

I have a girlfriend who loves the email friend surveys. You know the ones that ask "get to know you" (sometimes silly) questions - and then you fill them out and forward them on to your other friends hoping they will respond. I too have a great love for those corny surveys - I fill em' out all the time and then forward them on. Initially, my friends & family would respond back - but now it's just me and Jolene baring our souls in these surveys - and no reciprocity whatsover. Well the joke is on all of you cause I am posting the latest and greatest one that I filled out a couple of days ago. It's the abc's of me.
A - age: 29 again and again
B - bed size: King
C - chore you hate: toilets all the way - especially boy toilets
D - dessert you love: lemon meringue pie and cheesecake
E - essential start of your day: prayer, diet coke & phone calls
F - favorite musical artist: Keith Urban, Tim and Faith, Martina McBride
G - gold or silver? silver
H - have to have: faith, family, friends and diet coke
I - instruments you play: I play the piano and I took guitar lessons for one semester at Utah State - i think I can still play "edelweiss"
J - job title: the queen of everything - and that includes cleaning the toilets
K - kids: three - Jay is 12, Savvy & Aussie are 8
L - living arrangements: house - although this summer it will be more like a hotel- good times
M - most favorite month: October - I love the cool Fall weather and Halloween
N - nickname: Nic by family and friends, AuntaMama by my nephew, my grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins still call me Nicky from my childhood days
O - ordered last on the internet: swim lessons for the twins
P - phobia: going crazy
Q - quote: "Small Choices Result in Eternal Consequences" from Woman's Conference 07
R - right or left handed: right
S - scripture you love: “Organize yourselves; prepare every needful thing, and establish a house, even a house of prayer, a house of fasting, a house of faith, a house of learning, a house of glory, a house of order, a house of God.” (D&C 88:119)
T- traffic tickets you have received: only one - and it wasn't even for speeding - I rear ended a guy the week before I got married -
U- unique talent: I can speak in ob - you know like on Zoom - Obi obam voberoby gobood obat thobis
V - veggie you hate: not a fan of brussel sprouts unless they are smothered in butter - but then is it really a vegetable when it's mostly butter?
W - worst habit: procrastination and then diet coke - because after you have procrastinated you need lots of diet coke to keep you awake - so you can get caught up
X - body part you would Xerox: my calves - in high school there once was a boy who thought I was hot except for my muscular calves - I'm not kidding he thought they were too thick
Y - yummy food you make: this really great salad that I tried to copy from Zupas - chicken, cranberries, almonds, etc
Z - zodiac sign: Capricorn

2 comments:

Jolene said...

I am glad to be the first one to leave a comment on your new famous blog. You know I am addicted to blogs too. I have had to shorten my list of the ones I read (although I will send them to you if you want - there is a juicy one from this nutty lady in my ward) But you are now on my "favorites" and I will wait for your wisdom everyday!!

Lots of Love -
Jo

Pam said...

You are very famous to me with your blog and you know that I think you are the best story teller there is - so of course your blogs are going to be very entertaining. I have never been a blogger or a blog reader (well I shouldn't say never - I too have secrets) but I will be one for sure now. And don't count me out of the survey it just takes me longer to decide what I like :)Hehe