Attention Footloose and Fancy Free Visitors that I so enjoy hosting at my home: Hotel H is currently under major renovations. These renovations may be lengthy - so please plan on booking your stay at another relatives until further notice.
I can give an update. Nicole doesn't have any time to post any more shenanigans because she is out selling lemon-aid, popcorn and crafts in a booth in front of our house :)
Nic's DH
PS - Hotel H is now charging a bubble-bath surcharge of $25 per night stay until further notice.
3 comments:
I can not believe all of this is going on in your life. I need an update - that all happened over the weekend. What is going on?
I can give an update. Nicole doesn't have any time to post any more shenanigans because she is out selling lemon-aid, popcorn and crafts in a booth in front of our house :)
Nic's DH
PS - Hotel H is now charging a bubble-bath surcharge of $25 per night stay until further notice.
thc - you are very funny. I will pay the tax - if it will help. All of us who have enjoyed the wonder that is Hotel H can all pay a grandfathered tax.
I just want to add that if you had never moved away from Zion (AZ) this never would have happened. Thats all I'm saying.
Post a Comment